The order page is only available for unseated events. Our team is working on the seated events. This will be added in the future.
If you click open the order page, you will see a list of all orders made within this event. Within this page you can use the search bar and the filters to look for specific orders. You can open orders by clicking on them. This will take you to the orders customer page. Read more about the orders page per customer here.
In the search bar you can search by (part of an) order number, telephone number or name.
The filter options you have:
- Status: Show only successful or failed orders, or orders that are currently pending.
- Date: Only show orders made on/before/after a certain date.
- Type: Show only orders made through the cashier or made in the online shop.
- Market: Only show orders placed on the primary market (via your ticket shop) or via the secondary market.
- Shop: Only show orders made from a specific shop.
If you want to remove a set filter again, click on the cross to the left of the filter, or on the 'Clear all' button: