You can look up your customers per event. If you select a customer, you will go to their ticket page. At the top of the page, you see the personal data. If you scroll down, you will see the tickets (read more here), and next to it the heading 'orders'. Click there to view the customer's orders.
You will see an order list, with information per order. Such as the order number, when the order was created, the amount, the status and through which market the purchase was made:
You can view an order by clicking on it, where you can find more information about the specific order.
You can see which tickets belong to this order, and under 'Payments' you can see whether multiple payments have been started on this order, and which have been successful:
You can also click on the payment, for more information.
An order can have multiple statuses. Down below you can find them all, and the meaning:
- Pending: The customer has started an order. It can still be finished.
- Cancelled: The customer cancelled their order (for example by starting another one).
- Timeout: The customer took too long to complete their order (longer than 20 minutes).
- Completed: The order is successful.
- Failed: When an order times out, and the customer still tries to pay, the system tries to assign tickets if they are available. If this doesn’t succeed the order will get the status failed.
An order can have 1 or multiple payments. Down below you can read the payment statuses:
- Pending: The payment is pending and can still be finished.
- Paid: The payment was successful.
- Expired: The payment expired, depending on PSP and payment method this expiration time differs.
- Failed: The payment failed. If you login to your PSP, you can often find the reason why.
- Cancelled: The payment has been cancelled.