You want to start selling. That is why we have written this checklist for you. If this is your first event, then there are a few more things that need to be arranged, view this checklist.
If the ticketeer will set up the events for you, please discuss in advance the amount of working days the ticketeer needs to deliver. In event series, all shows are counted separately, because they are set up and checked separately.
If a floor plan has to be built, time will add up, as the event only can be set up when the floor plan is complete.
Everything under the 'Manage' tab. Click here for more information.
- Title (and subtitle)
- Location (address)
- Date and times (start and end time)
- Cover photo: Landscape. PNG or JPG file type. Minimum 640x480 resolution - but 10MB max.
- Marketing text about event (max 1500 characters)
- Text for the confirmation email (max 1000 characters)
Location data (Unplaced event)
In case of an unplaced event, there are free standing and seats. We work with pools to ensure the maximum capacity.
- Your pools + capacity per pool
- Blocks (if needed)
Location data (Seated event)
Your seatingmap and visual floorplan are built by the GET Protocol team. We need 4 working days to build the floorplans from the moment the information below is received and complete. After your floorplan is created we give you access to the floorplan through the dashboard so you can setup your event.
If you still want a change after the delivery of the floor plan (such as an extra chair or change of ranks), this will take 3 extra working days. A new floor plan is then created and linked to your organisation. Then you can create your new event with the adjusted floorplan, so make sure your floor plan is correct before you start filling your event.
Information needed to build the floorplan:
- Row and seat numbers, shown in a seatingmap
- Entrances to be shown per row/seat
- Ranks or sections **
- Capacity (amount of seats per rank/section)
- Wheelchairs and the rules of sales, for example: do seats need to be removed from the hall if a wheelchair place is sold?
** If you only have 1 rank, you may want attendees to have a choice of different sections, such as 'downstairs' and 'balcony'. You have to write this down as well.
Ticket and shop details
It is possible to create multiple shops. For example: a shop for regular sales and a shop for presale where sales open earlier. The following information is required per desired shop:
- Tickettype (single, combination tickets, group tickets, upsells, read more here)
- Name ticket (viewable by attendee)
- Ticket description (optional)
- Prices (including price structure and VAT)
- How many tickets are attendees allowed to purchase in total per shop?
- Start and end time sales
You can always inform us of your sale, but do this anyway in case of a large sale. Here we describe what a large sale is.