Under the tab 'Reports > Orders' you can create a order report.
It is possible to export order data for 1 or multiply events. Every order fills 1 row in the export where you can find the following data:
- Order: This is the automatic order number created by the system.
- Market: You can view here if the order is done in the first or secondary market. (So your online shop or the ticket market).
- Phone number: The phone number of the visitor responsible for the order.
- Email: The email address of the visitor, which was uploaded to the profile on that moment.
- First name / Last name: First and last name of the visitor responsible for the order.
- Birthday: Day of birth.
- Gender: Gender.
- Country/City/Zip code/Address: Address details (Country, city, zip code, street and house number)
- Tickets: The sum of tickets/items in this order.
- Amount: The total price of the order.
- Paid with Credits: Sum of currency paid by credits. This could be the same or less than the sum specified in the "Amount" column.
- Invalidate: Number of items invalidated in the order.
- Resold: Number of items in this order resold on ticket market.
- Refunded: Sum (currency) refunded to the visitor.
- Refunded via Credits: Sum (currency) in credits refunded to the visitor. This could be the same or less than the amount specified in the "Refunded" column.
- NET Tickets: Sum of tickets/items the visitor has left when creating the export.
- NET Amount: Sum of currency left in this order when creating the export.