Below are recent updates from our development team. If you have questions about any of these, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is now possible to run the same type of exports at event and organization level. You can now easily do your blocking report or visitor report for all events of 1 week.
Read all about the exports here.
We have added organization management to the dashboard. Read more here. Within organizational management, the Owner of the organization can:
- Add a privacy statement and general terms and conditions
- Add the PSP (Mollie key) if no sale has taken place yet.
- Exceed the payment methods from Mollie.
- Add new users to the organization by sending an invitation to colleagues.
- Set which profile fields attendees must/can fill in when they buy a ticket.
Dashboard user roles
Each user of the GUTS dashboard has a role. The role determines what pages and field you can see and adjust. The role determines which pages and fields you can see and adjust in the dashboard. For example, an owner can do everything, and a viewer can only view certain things.
With each new feature, it is checked which roles may view and / or use it.
Here you can read all about the user roles.
Small things in the dashboard also change regularly, so that the dashboard remains clear and tidy. You will now find the headings Templates, Schedular and Gates under 'Events'.