It's possible to create revenue reports for 1 or multiple events. Go to 'Reports' in the top bar.
Choose here which events you want to include in the report. You can choose between:
- All events
- Events in a specific gate
- 1 or multiple specific events
You can choose to only look at sales during a specific time periode.
If you want, you can merge price types and hide empty values. This will make the report clearer.
You can also group by event, so you won't see all the shops separately.
It can take a while for the export to be generated, dependent on the size. On the right of your screen, you will see your latest reports. When it's done generating, you can download your report:
The export has several columns. Down here you find the meaning per column:
- Current price: Current price of ticket/upsell/pricetype.
- Sold: Number of item sold (not the resold ones). This includes tickets that are invalidated (later) / converted in that period if they were also sold in this period.
- Gross (Currency): Gross revenue in this period from this item. This includes revenue that might already have been refunded in this period.
- Credits: Sum paid by credits.
- Invalidated: Number of item invalidated in this period.
- Converted: Number of item converted in this period. This includes the ones count in invalidated since all conversions also invalidate, thus conversions can never be higher than invalidations.
- Refunded: Sum of (currency) refunded for this item.
- Refunded to credits: Sum refunded to credits.
- Withheld: Sum of (currency) that was not-refunded/extra-refunded compared to original item-price. Can be negative (meaning more refunded than price).
- Sold NET: Gross revenue minus Refunded (withheld is included).
- Resold: Number of resells on ticket market in this period of this item (does not affect Sold at all)
- Current VAT x%: Current amount of VAT set on total price of item.
- VAT (Currency): Sum of VAT withdrawn from all the (NET) item-price combined.
- NET ex VAT (Currency): Sold NET minus VAT.