GET Protocol prevents ticket fraud and scalping. Tickets sold through a system that uses GET Protocol are registered on the blockchain and connected to smartphones of visitors. This eradicates fraud.
How do the tickets work exactly?
The QR-codes are dynamic: the codes change continuously. That’s why it is:
- Impossible to print tickets;
- Impossible to get in with a printscreen;
- Important that both the visitor as well as scan personnel have access to an active internet connection.
With the GET Protocol Scanner, you can read and validate the QR-code of the visitor. Our QR-codes are protected against counterfeiting. Because of this it is impossible to sell tickets at a higher price than face value.
How does a visitor access tickets?
The visitor has access to tickets in three different ways:
- The customer opens the Ticket app (downloadable in the Play Store/App Store). The user only has to log in the first time they open the app.
- The customer opens the confirmation email, clicks the “Open my tickets” button, opens the ticketeer website and logs in.
- The customer opens the ticketeer website directly and logs in.
Frequently asked questions
Here you can find some answers to frequently asked questions:
- Where can I find my tickets?
- How do I enter the event?
- Sharing or gifting tickets
- I want to print my tickets, is that possible?
- I don't have a smartphone. Can I still buy tickets with GUTS?