You can run exports in 2 places:
- Organization wide
- Per event
When you start an export, it will be generated. If it takes a long time to generate, you can can exit your screen and come back later to download your export.
If you have access to multiple organizations, choose an organization first.
In the top bar you will see the option 'reports'. Click on 'reports' and then choose which report you want to run:
- Summary: An overview of your capacities and revenue per show per event.
- Revenue: Turnover reports. Read more about the settings here.
- Order: Export about every order made. Read more here.
- Blocks: Here you can see per block category how many tickets are blocked per pool.
- Groups: An overview of the size of orders. Read more here.
- Visitors: Your visitors export. Read more here.
You can also run the reports per event. Open your event, click on reports and then on exports.
You export an Excel or CSV file. In a CSV file, all data is separated by a comma. In Excel (or a similar program) you can convert the data into tables if needed. (Read more here)