It is possible to browse an attendee list of an event or for your whole organization. Using the search bar you can look up a specific attendee. You can search for a name, phone number or e-mail address:
Per event, you can see the following information:
- Visitor's contact information
- Group information (Click here to read more about groups)
- Attendee's tickets and their status
- Group tickets (Click here to read more about groups)
If the ticket has no specific status, it means that it is an active and unused ticket. The following states are used:
- For sale: The attendee has put the ticket up for sale.
- Resold: The attendee has resold his ticket to another attendee within the GUTS System.
- Checked-in: The ticket has been scanned.
- Invalid: The ticket has been invalidated and can no longer be used by the attendee.